Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Corruption of Memory card

Real Name
    Chris

Re: Corruption of Memory card

Interetsing to see the thread again... I found that the issue was incompatibility between modern cards, Nikon transfer and my PC with SLOWER USB connections. I started tethering the camera direct to the PC and never had another issue.

Hi,

You can recover nef files photos easily even if your memory has been corrupted. You can download the demo version of the software and use it. Mind blowing product.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Colin Southern; 17th February 2012 at 07:58 PM.

Real Name
    Frank Deland

I just came across this article yesterday!

http://improvephotography.com/676/9-...-memory-cards/

Also, Google "Memory Card Data Recovery Software"

If you look closely into the card reader slot, you might find one of the small pins has bent. That happened to mine. Had to replace it.

Quote Originally Posted by Fit View Post
    Interetsing to see the thread again... I found that the issue was incompatibility between modern cards, Nikon transfer and my PC with SLOWER USB connections. I started tethering the camera direct to the PC and never had another issue.
    Chris:

You and I are surely in the minority. I mentioned on another forum that I tether the camera to the computer, and although I wasn't actually insulted, the comments came close to being insulting.

Strangely, I've never had a problem in over five years with two cameras and six different cards from three different makers.

I ALWAYS format the cards in the camera, and I now keep three cards for my 30D, and three for the 5DII - but on occasion I've "cross used" them in the "wrong" camera.

The people that put me down cited problems of the DL process taking more time, and the camera battery being drained (a separate card reader won't drain the camera battery). Some of these comments were from people that complained of bent pins in the camera. And of course there are threads wherein the card reader has been the problem (like CB burners they do fail).

I'll stay with the tether.

Glenn

Memory card are used to store photos, image and various data. But unfortunately , it can get corrupted due to system corruption , misuse of memory card , virus attacks. The result of all attack is the memory corruption that lead to data loss situation. But, it's relief to those user who come across such situation as they can fix and repair corrupted memory by using professional Memory Card Recovery Software. It has been designed to scan and find the corrupted files and rectifies it and then helps to restore data in same original formats. So any persons comes across memory card corruption problems can get rid of it within few steps and quickly

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12