Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: More Zoo Pics for C&C

Real Name
    Shawnda

More Zoo Pics for C&C

Here are some more zoo pics that I took from this past Saturday, that I have had a chance to process and get them posted.

1. Lioness - She was just so gorgeous sitting there, I couldn't resist snapping her photo.
    More Zoo Pics for C&C

2. Red Macaw - This beauty, well was being stubborn. Didn't want to pose for me, like the blue macaw ... therefore, I found her to be a challenge to get a decent photo of.
    More Zoo Pics for C&C

3. Thinking Chimp - This ole girl was just pure entertaining. I had to snap her pic!
    More Zoo Pics for C&C

4. Old Elephant - Just a gorgeous beast!
    More Zoo Pics for C&C

Real Name
    Suzanne

Re: More Zoo Pics for C&C

I rather like the red macaw. I like it when people take a view of something that is unexpected, don't you? I mean all the info is there. You know what it is. Its an interesting view. I'd even go so far as to say I like that one the best of these. ( Though I might crop out the branch on the left side. What do you think? )

Real Name
    Shawnda

Re: More Zoo Pics for C&C

Quote Originally Posted by Suzanne View Post
    I rather like the red macaw. I like it when people take a view of something that is unexpected, don't you? I mean all the info is there. You know what it is. Its an interesting view. I'd even go so far as to say I like that one the best of these. ( Though I might crop out the branch on the left side. What do you think? )
    I had thought of that, but when I looked at it cropped .. it didn't look right to me. It looks like she is anorexic .