Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Shoes, shoes, shoes

Real Name
    Raylee

Shoes, shoes, shoes

I have a shoe fetish and I've been meaning to start my shoe project for a while. Well, here goes...

Shoes, shoes, shoes

Shoes, shoes, shoes

Shoes, shoes, shoes
    Last edited by Camellia; 1st January 2011 at 09:28 AM. Reason: spelling

Re: Shoes, shoes, shoes

Well, Mrs Marcos, I can think of worse ways to attract new members to CiC than pulling in the shoe/boot fetishists. At least it will keep Wirefox happy.

I do like these (the shots, I mean) especially #1 and #2 - excellent tones and composition. I saw #3 on your Flickr, but I couldn't work out what they were! I can see it now. Well done.

new members to CiC than pulling in the shoe/boot fetishists. At least it will keep Wirefox happy.
    I didn't think anyone had noticed These three images are definitely the pick of the batch and there is certainly an intimacy in the compositions. No 2 is really well exposed but looking at it in the light box I think the white blob in the top right of the frame needs to go. This is a very symmetrical composition and that area of brightness throws things off balance. I fully agree with Rob on the tones and composition. Excellent work.

Real Name
    Raylee

Quote Originally Posted by Wirefox View Post
    I didn't think anyone had noticed These three images are definitely the pick of the batch and there is certainly an intimacy in the compositions. No 2 is really well exposed but looking at it in the light box I think the white blob in the top right of the frame needs to go. This is a very symmetrical composition and that area of brightness throws things off balance. I fully agree with Rob on the tones and composition. Excellent work.
    Steve - are you saying clone the strap on the right to match the left? If that's what you're referring to, I agree - it does muck up the symmetry. Thanks Steve.

Rob - I think I need a trip to the Phillippines after your little video

Thanks for the feedback gents.