Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: What I've done???

Real Name
    Yegor

What I've done???

There is a possibility to improve a picture?

What I've done???

Real Name
    Elise

Re: What I've done???

Well, others will have better ideas than I have, but to me it's not quite abstract and not quite a picture of something -- I can't figure out what it is (some kind of ventilation?), so it puzzles me. I'm not sure what the center of attention is, so I'm not sure where to look

Real Name
    Yegor

I and itself do not know, that it! Was on exhibitions of the modern art - there there was this figure. Simply two cubes from a wire

Real Name
    Elise

Ah, modern art, that's why I couldn't figure out what it was . Maybe remove the two black areas through a crop so that all we see are the lines? I'm kind of stumped on this one.

Real Name
    Willie or Jiro is fine by me.

If you have the chance to go back to that exhibition take a look at it again in a different way. Look at it in an angle that would show its size, volume, spacial relation to each other. Was there an specific point of view relative to the light source that would make the image more dramatic? Not to sound rude but I, personally doesn't see much on your image to fix my attention. If you can find out the main reason why the "artist" made this abstract element (they usually give a hint on the title of the abstract piece they made) then you can maybe find a way to show it to your image when you take your shot. Just a suggestion Skitalez.

Hi,
    To play with colours and volumes is an example... only

What I've done???

Thanks for understanding or nonunderstanding
    Radu Dinu

Sometimes, I think, with modern sculpture, the surrounding area or abstract space is just as important as the sculpture. There isn't a lot of negative space in your composition. Also, (if it's been done right) the placing (i.e. what's around it in the area) in its space is part of the whole presentation. It looks, in the upper right corner, that it's next to an old building. Was it an interesting contrast between old and new?

Well, I have no idea if that's helpful. They're just some thoughts.

Real Name
    Yegor

Personally I do not understand new art (((the figure is not ideal form, it is difficult to choose a position for a shot. Besides this only thing that has drawn attention among all other! Thank you all! The version with colours very interesting!
    My conclusion - is not present sense in a picture. There is nothing to stop a sight. It is necessary to pay attention to it! However, as well as in the figure)))