Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Better not pout

Real Name
    Debbie

Better not pout

Evening all. Recently I took the leap from a point-n-shoot to my first DSLR, a Nikon D90. I'm having so much fun, I've opened the door to a whole new world. I stumbled across this site while searching for tutorials, but what has impressed me the most is this forum. So constructive, helpful and respectful; makes it easy for a newbie to post.

So here's my german short-haired pointer Gitte who is not so happy about modeling her Santa hat.
    Debbie

Better not pout

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: Better not pout

Quote Originally Posted by djg05478 View Post
    So here's my german short-haired pointer Gitte who is not so happy about modeling her Santa hat.

I stumbled across this site while searching for tutorials, but what has impressed me the most is this forum. So constructive, helpful and respectful; makes it easy for a newbie to post.
    Gitte does seem to fit into the category of reluctant model!

Welcome to CiC. Have you got a real name we can use (well, of course you have, but will you share it), as that's the way we tend to do things around here. I hope you enjoy CiC and stay around for a while.

We've got a couple of links where there's lots of information about using the site. If you haven't already done so, please make sure that you read this post HERE which will help you get started. Also our Code of Conduct in the FAQ HERE