Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Whoops

Whoops

It is horrible weather here today so I have been going through some old images with the intention of sprucing them up. I saw this one and was immediately inspired by Sara's heart rending tale to give it a face lift

Whoops

Real Name
    Sara

Re: Whoops

Ah, thanks for the tribute!

I love this picture...it looks really dramatic

Real Name
    Robert S.

It looks well composed and looks very dynamic. I hope no cameras were harmed during taking this pictures

Bye
    Robert

Real Name
    António Correia

Also very creative Steve

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

I'm not sure if I prefer this one over what I think was the original version (the third one of the three on your website). There's certainly more a of a sense of speed and mayhem in this one, which is probably a more accurate representation of how Sara was feeling as she watched the lens drop into the washing up bowl.

Real Name
    Alex

Excellent work Steve.

Real Name
    Peter

Nice work Steve.

Painful, Steve!

Thanks for all the positive comments everyone. It goes to show it is definitely worth raking through the photographic detritus once in a while

I hope no cameras were harmed during taking this pictures
    No way, That is one of my favourite flint tools of the trade. The camera is actually held in cling wrap suspended from one of WireVixens cross-stitch frames (guess I'm for it again).

I'm not sure if I prefer this one over what I think was the original version (the third one of the three on your website). There's certainly more a of a sense of speed and mayhem in this one, which is probably a more accurate representation of how Sara was feeling as she watched the lens drop into the washing up bowl.
    Well spotted Donald, and very close. That image is a trial run. I realised afterwards that a camera dropped in water would create more turbulence and bubbles. This is the original. Thanks for the plug on my site you must have felt like Billy No Mates wandering round there to the sound of your own footsteps

Whoops