Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112

Thread: NEW MEMBER? Please Introduce Yourself Here

Real Name
    Keylor Eng

Re: NEW MEMBER? Please Introduce Yourself Here

Dave,

Thank you for moderating this forum. Cambridge in Colour is helpful resource and I look forward to learning more and joining the CIC community.

I live in Seattle, Washington state, USA and am a student at Photographic Center Northwest, www.pcnw.org in the Fine Art Photography certificate program. I decided to join CIC after reading Manfred Mueller's replies on Printing - compensation of dynamic range narrowing as I found the entire exchange informative and genial.

Best regards,
    Keylor

Hello, Name her is as you see Les Reese. I hav3e a new Canon printer 44’ and am trying to find out whether or not it can be used sitting on a work surface as opposed to using the supplied stands.
    Looking forward to this interactive community.

Hello community!
    My name is Lars Jensen, from Denmark. I've been taking photos since 2015 on my Nikon D7200. There is still no niche area I have locked into, so I am all over the place taking pictures of nature, people, products, etc.

I hope this community can help me improve my skills and perhaps even give me an idea what aspect of photography I should pursue.

Thank you,
    Lars

Hi there
    Im AncientGrains63 which is my Instagram name. I'm getting back into photography with a food focus. I used to to be dentistry. I have a canon 7D, 100mm Macro, 50mm and 70-200mm lense. Im using the Canon DPP software initially as its free and I have Canon equipment and lenses. I've started shooting RAW to start playing around with images.
    cheers
    Geoff from down under
    ag63@ag63.au
    Attached Images Attached Images

Real Name
    Otávio Oliveira

Quote Originally Posted by AncientGrains63 View Post
    Hi there
    Im AncientGrains63 which is my Instagram name. I'm getting back into photography with a food focus. I used to to be dentistry. I have a canon 7D, 100mm Macro, 50mm and 70-200mm lense. Im using the Canon DPP software initially as its free and I have Canon equipment and lenses. I've started shooting RAW to start playing around with images.
    cheers
    Geoff from down under
    ag63@ag63.au
    Hi, Geoff. Be welcome to the crew! I hope you find good advises, critics and friendship here. It is a great place. Kindest regards,

Real Name
    graham

Hi Graham from New Zealand, I've been a member since 2015 but havn't posted in a while. I'm restarting my photographic journey despite just turning 70. I've been an Olympus fan for years, currently using OM-D E-M5. Love Hot Rods but will try my hand at landscape/nature in the future. I was going to post an entry in the February competition but I cant seem to get it to load up, maybe a moderator could comment.
    Cheers

Real Name
    André

Quote Originally Posted by cream T View Post
    Hi Graham from New Zealand, I've been a member since 2015 but havn't posted in a while. I'm restarting my photographic journey despite just turning 70. I've been an Olympus fan for years, currently using OM-D E-M5. Love Hot Rods but will try my hand at landscape/nature in the future. I was going to post an entry in the February competition but I cant seem to get it to load up, maybe a moderator could comment.
    Cheers
    Welcome back Graham.

If you check THIS POST, it should answer your questions on how to post on this site. Most of us keep our photos on a hosting site such as flickr and post a link.

Real Name
    graham

Thank you I have it sorted now.

Real Name
    Sharon

Hi All,
    I am an aspiring photographer based in regional New South Wales, Australia. I have had a long break from photography and picked up my new cameras last year. One is Pentax KF and the other is Kodak Pixpro AZ528. I am currently incubating a small kitchen linen business called Honey Possum Design Co. People enjoy my photos and last year I printed them on tea towels and sold them to friends. I know I have a lot to learn about the photography industry but willing to put in the hard work to achieve my dream. Please visit my Flickr page at https://flic.kr/p/2pDLK4h

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 2101112