Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142

Thread: NEW MEMBER? Please Introduce Yourself Here

Real Name
    Dave

Re: NEW MEMBER? Please Introduce Yourself Here

Hi Peter, a warm but very belated welcome to CiC. I can see you've already been participating in the forums, so I hope you'll stay around and, as you say, learn and contribute.

Regards, Dave

Quote Originally Posted by pschlute View Post
    Hi, new member here.

I have been snapping away for around 40 years, but there is always something new to learn.

I don't have one particular style and I am just a hobbyist, but this year I have been getting to grips with multiple off camera flash for portraits. Just dogs for subjects so far, and I hope at some point to be brave enough to tackle a human subject.

Also been trying out ND filters for landscape pictures, which I had never really tried properly before.

My Flickr page here https://www.flickr.com/photos/peter_schluter/

I have always found CIC website very useful and I hope I can both learn from and contribute to the forums.

Real Name
    Dave

Hi Daniel, welcome to CiC and to the wonderful world of photography. This is a great place to share and learn, and remember that the only dumb question is the one that you don't ask!

There are members here who have an interest in pretty much every area of photography, including night skies, so if you'd like feedback on your pictures just post them in Nature and Architecture, and ask for "C&C"

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by slowcheetah View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am Daniel from Budapest. I started photography one month ago, as a hobby, so I have a lot to learn.
    I am especially interested in night sky photography, but I am also open to other topics. This photo above is from this morning, I really like the colours of the early morning sky, before dawn.

Real Name
    John S Sadowsky

Hi - I'm a new member from Mesa Arizona. I've been shooting with a Nikon D700, but I'm about to jump ship and purchase a Sony A7R III.

Real Name
    Matt

I've used the impressive and helpful resources of this site for a long time; the forum seems like a equally rewarding place.

I shoot digital and analog - I'm a real enthusiast; apart from taking pictures, exploring gear is another passion (even though things are settling down overall). I have lots to learn about post processing specifically - and that goes for film, too, even if that's a totally different matter. Another growing interest is printing, and, by extension, scanning - but those two aspects will probably have to take a back seat for some while to come because both demand a lot of time I'd rather spend shooting.

M.

Real Name
    Dave

Hi John, and welcome on board. I hope that you enjoy your time here.

Best regards, Dave

Quote Originally Posted by jssadowsky View Post
    Hi - I'm a new member from Mesa Arizona. I've been shooting with a Nikon D700, but I'm about to jump ship and purchase a Sony A7R III.

Real Name
    Dave

Hi Matt - glad you have decided to join up.

If you've been around for a while, you'll know the kind of community this is, so jump into the forums. Look forward to seeing and hearing more from Switzerland.

Dave

Quote Originally Posted by MoonMind View Post
    I've used the impressive and helpful resources of this site for a long time; the forum seems like a equally rewarding place.

I shoot digital and analog - I'm a real enthusiast; apart from taking pictures, exploring gear is another passion (even though things are settling down overall). I have lots to learn about post processing specifically - and that goes for film, too, even if that's a totally different matter. Another growing interest is printing, and, by extension, scanning - but those two aspects will probably have to take a back seat for some while to come because both demand a lot of time I'd rather spend shooting.

M.

Page 42 of 42 FirstFirst ... 32404142