Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: China landscapes

China landscapes

Hi All, this is my first post photoes in cambridgeincolour...I am come from China..

Notes:click below thumbnails for view large size....

China landscapes China landscapes China landscapes China landscapes China landscapes China landscapes China landscapes China landscapes China landscapes China landscapes China landscapes China landscapes China landscapes China landscapes China landscapes China landscapes China landscapes China landscapes China landscapes China landscapes

..here view all my photos

Real Name
    Chris

Re: China landscapes

welcome to CinC - it will be great to have pics from a different part of the world and, from 1st look, of a very high standard - will comment on individual shots later

Chris

PS - good to see you have got to some of the classic sites in China, but where we usually get pics very congested with other tourist stuff
    PPS - for others: use his basic website link http://microlps.ucoz.net/publ/19-1-0-40 ;on that click on a thumbnail, then click to enlarge; return to thumbnails for next. If you try to slideshow it, it is just heaving with ads and pop-ups
    Last edited by crisscross; 19th December 2008 at 12:23 PM.

Re: China landscapes

yes! some of these pic do have that professional touch to them beautiful landcapes but just too many to comment in one single post but u do have the talent and the eye to catch a landcape in its all glory