Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: more from milton keynes

more from milton keynes

hiya all, here is some of my street snapping, i am a 37 yr old photo-journalist
    from milton keynes and i have 18 yrs as a pro and have been taking pix since i was 14
    so if there is any help i can pass on or anyone wishes to help me that would be great.

thanks

nokinnikon
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nokinnikon; 14th December 2008 at 02:40 PM. Reason: pic resized

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Re: more mk

and a Canon user per chance?

(knocking Nikon)

sorry no conningcanons for me, what did it for me was i was on a court snatch at corby mags, and was attacked by the thug i was snatching, i had 3 eos 5's one of them was knocked out of my hand and shattered, saying that though it was early tech but i never went back to canon again, the news agency i worked for at the time got fed up with the shutters blowing, before the alloted actuation was up, but again, ive used nikon from thereon in and been all over the world with them, so if they dont break dont fix em!
    but canon are a nice camera, its all down to what i trust and others really.

"canon your fired"!!!

Real Name
    Chris

so the story that 300D is good for knockin in tentpegs is not just exaggeration?

Look forward to you giving us some serious stick on our postings

Chris

BTW the violinist does show you CAN get positive good effects from unconventional lenswork

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

As usual, I thought I'd be clever and end up being ...

OK, how's this; your camera was in front of a mirror when you looked for inspiration for a username! (will I ever learn?)

Thanks for the (much) larger pic., now my eyes can resolve the detail, I can see how this works - and I do like it afterall !

haha fantastic, i have posted other images around the site, tiger and monkey and the yoot
    of today for yourselves to browse, actually i was drunk looking at my camera, phew, talk about a circle of confusion, no to be honest i tried to avoid the obvious, and came up with that, you will find as i progress with this fab site i can be quite witty, and dead pan and the odd flash of genius! as for tent pegs, it would be a shame to damage any tent pegs... scuse why i duck for cover!

"freedom of the press belongs to those who own one"

nokinnikon
    Last edited by nokinnikon; 14th December 2008 at 03:46 PM.