Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: milton keynes bonanza

milton keynes bonanza

hiya all im very new here, in fact today, i have just left a vey cliqued forum that had nothing to really offer, but stumbling upon this site has made my day, so for what its worth here is 1 of many architectural goodies i have to offer, so say all you want on it
    i can take it!!!
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by nokinnikon; 14th December 2008 at 02:53 PM. Reason: trying to pic back on

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Re: milton keynes bonanza

Hi ya,

Personally, I prefer this to the violin player/street scene in the other forum.

Posting/attaching images that are a little bigger would be nice (my eyes aren't what they were), but it seems to catch all newbies out on this forum, myself included once you know how, it's not a problem

Look forward to seeing more.

Welcome, from Dave

thanks, i will endeavour to rectify once ive got time, i resized it in nx2, will revert back for cs4 for resizing, post soon, many thanks

nokinnikon

Real Name
    Chris

as a retired architect, I prefer the violinist, many modern buildings are just re-edits of what the designer saw on a glossy cover the week before (in fact a bit like photos, present company excepted)

NX2 is fine for re-sizing (and everything else as far as I am concerned except cut and paste), just set to eg 1024x768; quality setting variable, maybe 75-85% for something with large blocks of colour like this, 65% for acres of individual leaves on 5000 trees gets below 300kb. But you soon run out of your 4.5MB attachment allocation posting as attachments, so URL to posting on another site (in my case pbase) worth while considering.