Some more Trams.

Some more Trams.

Some more Trams.

Real Name
    Kay

Re: Some more Trams.

Cheers Steve
    I really like the framing in # 1,2 & 4
    and the colours in # 3 are beautiful......I don't know why but the last 1 isn't quite as captivating to me.

Real Name
    Steve

Re: Some more Trams.

I thought the last was a bit iffy so I changed to 24mm, however something about this makes me feel uninterested in special PP, it is not sharp enough. All the above are around 5000 pixels or above on the longer side bar the square one which is 3600 squared. They all look sharp full size but this one doesn't.

Some more Trams.

I did a choice of frames on this though. Eventually I want my photography to get good enough to be able to sell an image, or there isn't any point, and it is awefully difficult trying to get an interesting image of something identifiable where there maybe an interest, and without people. Actually it is the people that make it interesting, but you can't sell other peoples images without their consent nor even enter them in competitions.

There certainly is a lot of young people interested in trams but they was not so much fun in reality, and I suppose a picture of frozen passengers in driving rain might be more realistic.

Out of that criteria I suppose only the top one is saleable and only because it is very sharp, out of 45 images of trams I have only 5 potential and only 2 which I reckon are good, but I suppose you have to like trams to like any of them. Cheers
    Last edited by arith; 18th October 2010 at 08:59 AM.