Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Perfectly Clear 2.0

Real Name
    Richard

Perfectly Clear 2.0

I already have too many editing programs/plug ins... But this might be interesting for some folks and the price is about what a family would pay in a fast food restaurant...

https://www.huntsphotoandvideo.com/d...Clear&show=yes

The two worrisome things is that their video is such lousy quality (NOT HD) and the fact that this program has been reduced in price from $149 to $29. Of course, the original price may have been just a come-on...

Additionally... the portrait retouching doesn't seem all that great! I can do a lot better with Photoshop alone...

Real Name
    Peter

Re: Perfectly Clear 2.0

Richard, I think it's $129 rather than $29 - here's the url;

http://www.athentech.com/apps/perfectly-clear-complete

Real Name
    Richard

Nope, the 2.0 version was $29.00

Perfectly Clear 2.0

Perfectly Clear 2.0

I can't post the URL because it comes out as my email address to which Hunt sent this ad.

Pretty cool, selling a program on a SDHC memory card rather than on a CD...

I don't know if Perfectly Clear 2.0 is different from Perfectly Clear Complete. I think that the 2.0 might be a previous issue. BTW: I also got one of the last boxed sets of Adobe Photoshop CS6 from Hunt at a very low price back a few years ago...
    Last edited by rpcrowe; 15th January 2017 at 12:20 AM.

Real Name
    Peter

Looks like the url I quoted was for the bundle - "Perfectly Clear Complete for Photoshop and Lightroom helps you save time by unlocking the details in every image—automatically. It includes ALL of our award-winning corrections and 40 professionally created presets, all in a single plug-in.

Plus, you get a license to our Perfect Eyes, Perfect Skin and Perfect Exposure plug-ins. "
    Last edited by proseak; 15th January 2017 at 02:05 AM. Reason: fixing a tyop, er typo