Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Lost ability to import raw file in to Fotor

Real Name
    Paresh

Lost ability to import raw file in to Fotor

Hi - I've been using Fotor for pp but it suddenly stopped opening my RAW files. JPEG still works. It used to import raw & my camera model is supported by Fotor. i tried writing tech support but get a message - network error.

I know you all probably use Adobe & I may have to as well, but for now Fotor has been enough...any ideas? thanks
    Last edited by Dave Humphries; 13th November 2016 at 08:22 PM.

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Re: Lost ability to import raw file in to Fotor

I have changed the thread title to attract relevant readers and (hopefully) replies Paresh.

I'm afraid I can't help.

Would help to know (at least) what platform you are using; Apple or Android.

Real Name
    John

Try a Fotor forum, the users usually have a bit more insight than the techies.

Real Name
    Paresh

There's actually a desktop program for windows that I use. Just got this forum message

Due to some changes and future planning about Fotor, we’ve decided to close our Forum after careful consideration.
    Thanks for your help and support to Fotor’s forum! We Fotor here would love to express our sincere gratitude to all the Fotorains!

Real Name
    John

Quote Originally Posted by Paresh View Post
    There's actually a desktop program for windows that I use. Just got this forum message

Due to some changes and future planning about Fotor, we’ve decided to close our Forum after careful consideration.
    Thanks for your help and support to Fotor’s forum! We Fotor here would love to express our sincere gratitude to all the Fotorains!
    The support pages still exist, you just cannot interact with members anymore. I would look for a forum not directly linked to the software program.

http://help.fotor.com/customer/en/po...oad-my-photos-

Real Name
    Paresh

Thanks...I had seen that page but I think it's Mac only. I tried moving the file to a dif location & then upload but no luck. I'm wondering if the recent batch of windows updates interfered??
    All other forums seem to be inactive. I think Fotor may be on the way out & it's time for me to move on...to Capture One or Photo Elements or...