Thread: Hitler rant about the Canon 5D MkIV

Hitler rant about the Canon 5D MkIV

As a loyal Canon user I accept that this is a pretty damning review of the camera but how it's presented is entertaining - it's a parody using the material from the excellent film "Downfall" but how the subtitles work with the video is hilarious!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJYXrilGk_8

Just to be clear! Of course while I find the re-use of the original video entertaining, I am not trivializing the horror and tragedy of the original man himself.

Real Name
    John

Re: Hitler rant about the Canon 5D MkIV

I have a feeling that there was something similar on one of the previous versions.

I suspect Canon may have gone down the same route as the 80D. Adding the dual pixel because it improves live view focus and also a new sensor aimed on catching up with Nikon at the dark end of things. They have more or less done that on the 80D, a touch short but probably doesn't matter in practice. Makes me wonder if the 7D will be next.

Noise on the 80D at 3,200 is all over the place but a lot weaker than my D7000 was. No idea how the D7200 works out in this respect because they have to be bought to really find out.

John
    -

How do I get best resolution from d810 & d750? Suggest me some lenses that will give me optimum result.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Real Name
    Robin

Quote Originally Posted by induishan2012 View Post
    How do I get best resolution from d810 & d750? Suggest me some lenses that will give me optimum result.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    Lenses on their own won't give you 'optimum results' that is down to you, your technique, your camera support, your processing and a very good grounding in putting them all together - however - these would be a good start:

http://www.zeiss.co.uk/camera-lenses.../otus1455.html

Real Name
    John

Funny!