Thread: ON1 Filters - Free

Real Name
    Robin

ON1 Filters - Free

Looks like Nik started a trend - go get them....

https://www.on1.com/dl/22/?utm_campa..._source=Master

Real Name
    Dan

Re: ON1 Filters - Free

This is for the ON1 Effects module which I highly recommend. After making base adjustments in LR I can accomplish about 80 percent of everything else I need in the ON1 Effects. And right now you can't beat the price...

Real Name
    Mark

Thanks for the link Robin, done

Real Name
    Grant

Thanks for the link, Robin. To late for me, I'm afraid as I paid for it when they did the big upgrade in September but I have passed it on to friends and fellow photographers. I agree with Dan, above. As far as the full OnOne suite goes I do most of my work in Effects having completed basic adjustments in LR or PS. I very useful tool.
    Grant

Real Name
    Russell

Another who just upgraded the whole suit, a little annoying really as NIK offered a refund to recent buyers but On1 not even a partial refund.
    Good software though.
    Russ

Real Name
    Dave

Do notice though that the free Effects is definitely a cut down version of the module delivered in Photo 10. You can see the differences here: https://www.on1.com/apps/effects10free/ so those of us who bought the full product needn't feel too bad.

Dave

Real Name
    Dan

One thing you don't get with Effects is the excellent "context aware" cloning tools that ON1 has. I have no idea how they compare to what is in PS these days but relative to anything else I've used they can be amazing. I say "can be" because they don't always work well depending on what's being removed and what surrounds it in the image. But for the typical stuff they are great.

Real Name
    Larry Saideman

I have Perfect Photo Suite 9. I use Perfect Effects quite a bit but have learned to enjoy the black and white program, too. I do not like to upgrade every time one is offered so I did not buy #10. I might download the free PE 10. But, it is really cut down as David noted. Without tone enhancer and color enhancer, I would be without two of my go to filters. Not sure it is worth the space on my hard drive. I probably should just wait for #11. (free is still free, though)