Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0
Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Balls

  1. #1

    Balls

    I don't know what they are either.

    #1
    Balls

    #2
    Balls

    #3
    Balls

  2. #2
    Moderator Dave Humphries's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Windsor, Berks, UK
    Posts
    16,393
    Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

    Re: Balls

    I think I do, but I don't want to appear 'sad'.

  3. #3

    Re: Balls

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Humphries View Post
    I think I do, but I don't want to appear 'sad'.
    Well come on then, what exactly is the theory behind them?

  4. #4
    Moderator Dave Humphries's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Windsor, Berks, UK
    Posts
    16,393
    Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

    Re: Balls

    I think they is them rubbery things intended to go into the tumble drier to shorten drying times and give softer clothes, but apparently they don't work

  5. #5

    Re: Balls

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Humphries View Post
    I think they is them rubbery things intended to go into the tumble drier to shorten drying times and give softer clothes, but apparently they don't work

    Oh! damn... I paid 30 for them in a pub from a bloke who claimed they were marital aids. Have I been done?

  6. #6

    Re: Balls

    No not done but you will need to thread some silk string through them otherwise extraction could be embarrassing.

    I really like the first shot by the way.

    Dave, drop the BetterWare catalogue and move away very slowly...hands where I can see them

  7. #7
    Sunray's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Posts
    362
    Real Name
    Robert S.

    Re: Balls

    I think your balls have a diameter of about 9 to 10 cm and are for massage purposes. Not the kind you guys think of...
    If I'm right that bloke made a real good deal. A pair costs about 7 punds.

    bye
    Robert

  8. #8
    Klickit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    In a bus somewhere in New Zealand
    Posts
    796
    Real Name
    Kit, aka Slimtla

    Re: Balls

    Quote Originally Posted by carregwen View Post
    Oh! damn... I paid 30 for them in a pub from a bloke who claimed they were marital aids. Have I been done?
    I wouldn't let those things get anywhere near my maritals. I'm going for Dave's version.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •