Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Hey everyone..I'd like to introduce myself..

Real Name
    Gianni Fella

Re: Hey everyone..I'd like to introduce myself..

Hello everyone.

My (real) names Gianni and I'm from Cambridge England. I've been messing about with cameras for fun for a couple of years now but only with a point and shoot and my mobile! That said I really enjoy taking pictures but recently I realised that I wanted take it a bit further. My father was a professional photographer for many years and always offers sound advice and recently he was good enough to give me his Nikon D700. To say using the D700 was like opening a can of worms would be an understatement! I suddenly realised that photography is incredibly complex and I am a complete novice. I am still trying to figure out the basics so please bare with me if I post silly questions!

Looking forward to using the forum.

Real Name
    Brenda

Quote Originally Posted by FellaJunior View Post
    Hello everyone.

My (real) names Gianni and I'm from Cambridge England. I've been messing about with cameras for fun for a couple of years now but only with a point and shoot and my mobile! That said I really enjoy taking pictures but recently I realised that I wanted take it a bit further. My father was a professional photographer for many years and always offers sound advice and recently he was good enough to give me his Nikon D700. To say using the D700 was like opening a can of worms would be an understatement! I suddenly realised that photography is incredibly complex and I am a complete novice. I am still trying to figure out the basics so please bare with me if I post silly questions!

Hi Gianni, I'm new to this forum as well but would love to say hello and mention that there seems to be a plethora of information and helpful people connected to this site. Enjoy your D700 and ask away, I think many people will do their best to help you out! Good luck, Brenda

Real Name
    mark

Quote Originally Posted by FellaJunior View Post
    Hello everyone.

Hi Gianni and welcome to the forum.

Real Name
    Gianni Fella

Thanks guys

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12