Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: How to set a Nikon camera's histogram to "live view" mode

How to set a Nikon camera's histogram to "live view" mode

Hey guys, nice to see you all again. I have a question mark here. Any Nikon user or Nikon D5000 user know how to view the live histogram in LIVE VIEW mode? I was trying hard to find the setting, but just couldn't found it, so I need some help here. Thanks!

D@wen

Real Name
    Ben

Re: About HISTOGRAM in my DSLR...

Not sure what you mean by a "live histogram". I think you need to take the picture first and then view the histogram. That you can do by selecting Menu>PlaybackMenu>DisplayMode and then checking the RGB Histogram box. See pages 118 and 146 of the manual.

Re: About HISTOGRAM in my DSLR...

Quote Originally Posted by benm View Post
    Not sure what you mean by a "live histogram". I think you need to take the picture first and then view the histogram. That you can do by selecting Menu>PlaybackMenu>DisplayMode and then checking the RGB Histogram box. See pages 118 and 146 of the manual.
    Hi Benm, thanks for your advice. What I mean "live histogram" is actually when we set to live view mode, we can see the histogram in order to adjust the exposure, but I don't think Nikon D5000 has this functions. But, we can do the playback and view the histogram.

D@wen