Thread: Abstracts

Abstracts

Hi all, I had some time this evening so I was playing with making some abstracts. Here is one result that I would like your opinions on. Does this make you wonder, is it too bright, should I scrap it and start over? It is nothing at all like the original and would be surprised if anyone figured out what it was.
    Anyway, just for fun here it is .......

Abstracts

Real Name
    John

Re: Abstracts

It does make me wonder, I'm partially trying to recognize what it is and partially trying to visualize something. Well worth pursuing.

Chesterfield, Missouri/Melbourne, Australia
    Real Name
    Izzie

I am visualizing a hard hat, Rita...on a background of crunch crispy paper ... very nice creation...it must be raining your way so you decided to play...LOL I do photoshop tutorials when it is raining. This one is great, good matching colours too...keep going -- you might surprise yourself some more ... if you put a feather on one side, Pegasus might appear somewhere...just a thought.

John, thanks for commenting. I must admit that it makes me wonder too It started out as a really bad image of a horse. This is a section that only included one hoof. After messing around with it I just can't decide if I like what I did or not.

Izzie, you do have a vivid imagination. You are right, we are finally getting some rain. After 4 months of drought the rain is very welcomed. Thanks for commenting.