Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Theme: Superheroes...

Real Name
    Ted

Re: Theme: Superheroes...

Quote Originally Posted by IzzieK View Post
    Ted, your input is appreciated. As I can see, the RGB input is not as good as what Greg (Footloose) did with the image to correct it. Remember this is not my image, but her mother's and she shot it with her iphone so I only get to edit a jpeg image from it. I gave her a link to this page to look at and we both agreed that Greg's edit is exactly the colour of her dress. I got to saturate her face on my first edit but I wasn't happen with the way her dress is too much the colour of her face and too bright so I asked for help..
    Hello Izzie, a bit late with my response, been out of town. just so we're clear, the raw composite version of your original wasn't posted as 'better' or even as more color-accurate. The main reason for the comparison was to show that the totally blown-out dress did actually have detail that could be recovered -which others have already done.

Do you still have the out-of-iPhone original JPEG by any chance?

Chesterfield, Missouri/Melbourne, Australia
    Real Name
    Izzie

Re: Theme: Superheroes...

I can't find it here in my files upstairs. When I go to my laptop tomorrow, I will find it...I usually do not download her pictures to this computer...Thanks for your help again...you are very kind...

Quote Originally Posted by xpatUSA View Post
    Hello Izzie, a bit late with my response, been out of town. just so we're clear, the raw composite version of your original wasn't posted as 'better' or even as more color-accurate. The main reason for the comparison was to show that the totally blown-out dress did actually have detail that could be recovered -which others have already done.

Do you still have the out-of-iPhone original JPEG by any chance?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12