Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I need some computer monitor information/advice . . . . PLEASE :)

Real Name
    Kathy

Re: I need some computer monitor information/advice . . . . PLEASE :)

I have had some really great feedback on this subject and it is so appreciated. If any of you have any other suggestions of an ISP monitor in the 150.00 - 250.00 please feel free to share. Thank you.

Real Name
    Martin

Hi Kathy,
    I recently upgraded my monitor from a LG 22" monitor to a Dell U2415 Ultra sharp monitor. This is a 24" monitor with matte screen and is factory calibrated. A calibration chart comes in the box.
    It has a 16:10 aspect ratio. Many of the "monitor" reviews I have read mentioned 16:10 aspect ratio as being more preferable to 16:9 (more space for tool bars without diminishing the size of the work space etc).
    It has an ultra thin bezel (6.9mm) around the edge enabling it to be placed alongside another monitor. It can be easily rotated from Landscape to Portrait orientation if you wish. Connection to the computer is via an HDMI cable.
    I love it and it didn't cost the earth.

Real Name
    Kathy

Quote Originally Posted by Wandjina View Post
    Hi Kathy,
    I recently upgraded my monitor from a LG 22" monitor to a Dell U2415 Ultra sharp monitor. This is a 24" monitor with matte screen and is factory calibrated. A calibration chart comes in the box.
    It has a 16:10 aspect ratio. Many of the "monitor" reviews I have read mentioned 16:10 aspect ratio as being more preferable to 16:9 (more space for tool bars without diminishing the size of the work space etc).
    It has an ultra thin bezel (6.9mm) around the edge enabling it to be placed alongside another monitor. It can be easily rotated from Landscape to Portrait orientation if you wish. Connection to the computer is via an HDMI cable.
    I love it and it didn't cost the earth.
    Thank you Martin for the feedback, I really appreciate it

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12