Thread: Nature

Real Name
    Tejal

Nature

Please share your C & C for the following.

Thanks - Tejal

NatureIMG_4804 by Tejal Imagination, on Flickr

Real Name
    John

Re: Nature

Nice capture, the trail adds to the composition.

Real Name
    Tejal

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowman View Post
    Nice capture, the trail adds to the composition.
    Thnx

I think you need to crop a little closer, Tejal. Maybe lose a fraction from top and right? Although the image does look better at full screen size.

Possibly the background (sand?) is a little on the 'harsh' side. Slightly over sharpened?

This is one of those scenes where I would selectively sharpen the main subject more than the surrounding areas. Either by placing a selection around the subject or working with layers and masks.

Chesterfield, Missouri/Melbourne, Australia
    Real Name
    Izzie

This is the one I was talking about, Tejal...I must have made a mistake in the number but I am sure I copied it right...4803 not 4804...I love this one the most. Beautiful shell...and the markings on the sand made it for me.

Real Name
    Tejal

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff F View Post
    I think you need to crop a little closer, Tejal. Maybe lose a fraction from top and right? Although the image does look better at full screen size.

Possibly the background (sand?) is a little on the 'harsh' side. Slightly over sharpened?

This is one of those scenes where I would selectively sharpen the main subject more than the surrounding areas. Either by placing a selection around the subject or working with layers and masks.
    Thanks a lot for your valuable suggestion. Yes it is sand. I will try to revise it as per your suggestion.

Real Name
    Tejal

Quote Originally Posted by IzzieK View Post
    This is the one I was talking about, Tejal...I must have made a mistake in the number but I am sure I copied it right...4803 not 4804...I love this one the most. Beautiful shell...and the markings on the sand made it for me.
    I thought so Izzie , when u told about shell. But then i checked the number. But it was of the abstract which is having some similar number. So......... Anyways, thanks a lot