Thread: Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

I finished putting down a maple floor, had to retrim the doors and install baseboard. I was working off to photo right, spackling nail holes, when I turned around and saw BooDoo catching a few winks. The sound of a drill or hammer don't faze her a bit. She just likes to hang tight.

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

Chesterfield, Missouri/Melbourne, Australia
    Real Name
    Izzie

Re: Let Sleeping Dogs Lie

Awww...She is so enjoyng herself just being there with you. My neighbour across the road has the same floor as you do but theirs is bamboo? Is yours the same? Easy clean...

Real Name
    John

Nicely captured, she's just waiting until her nails can tap on that hardwood floor.

Real Name
    Barbara

How sweet! She looks like she did all the work

Thanks Izzie, it is easy to clean, dog hair just slides right off.

Thanks John, I swear she can tiptoe, I never heard her come in, I turned around and there she was.

Thanks Barbara, she has a tough life keeping the yard safe from birds and squirrels, not to mention running the beach and jumping in the ocean. A dog's life...

Real Name
    Manfred Mueller

She looks like a real "tripping hazard". Hopefully no stumbles resulted from the making of this image...

She has the capacity to sneak up. When I'm kneeling or sitting, she sneaks up and I've got a cold nose and warm wet tongue simultaneously. As for trip hazard; she has this uncanny ability to back up with out hitting or knocking anything over, also she stays put when you step over her so overall her trip hazard risk is very low.

Chesterfield, Missouri/Melbourne, Australia
    Real Name
    Izzie

Quote Originally Posted by flashback View Post
    She has the capacity to sneak up. When I'm kneeling or sitting, she sneaks up and I've got a cold nose and warm wet tongue simultaneously. As for trip hazard; she has this uncanny ability to back up with out hitting or knocking anything over, also she stays put when you step over her so overall her trip hazard risk is very low.
    Well, that is just like Roxie...you won't trip on her either...good doggie...'want a treat?

Real Name
    Greg

I think she's got your number, Jack. She's just lying doggo.

Greg, she does indeed have my number; my phone number, my credit card number....but I wouldn't part with her for anything.