Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Hi to all - I`m New Member Here :)

Hi to all - I`m New Member Here :)

Hi to all,

My name is Emil and I`m marketing manager. I`m very interested in SEO, marketing and in my time off I learn about photography. Much about photography I have learn from my father as photography was his hobby when he was younger but much changed during past few decades Hi is old school :P

During past few months, I had been in contact with many photographers helping them make money with their photography. They were always willing to share few tips and tricks with me, therefore I`m looking forward to learn more before I make my first digital camera purchase. Taking pictures with mobile phone is just not that great.

Hopefully in next few months I`ll save enough for Sony A6000. I have decided to go for that camera as I believe that it will be everything that I will need for a long time

Anyway, I`m happy to be here and I hope that I will learn much here on your forum.

All the best

Nomadic but not homeless, ex N.Z. now Aust.
    Real Name
    Paul

Re: Hi to all - I`m New Member Here :)

Hi Emil,

welcome to CinC. A few more details on your profile would be interesting. I am always curious as to what part of the world people are from.

Real Name
    John

Welcome Emil. You are at the start of an interesting journey. Lets see some of your work.

Chesterfield, Missouri/Melbourne, Australia
    Real Name
    Izzie

Welcome to CiC...from Missouri.