Thread: Life - C & C are welcome !!

Real Name
    Tejal

Life - C & C are welcome !!

Here is one more shot in street category. When I reached there, I found that man busy with repairing a sewing machine. I have some shots of that too. But later the lady came out of the house, going out for marketing and I got the opportunity to capture both.

Your suggestions for improvisation will be highly appreciated.

Thanks

Life - C & C are welcome !!IMG_3471 as Smart Object-1 by patel_tejal, on Flickr

Real Name
    John

Re: Life - C & C are welcome !!

Nicely done, even though subjects are almost centrally placed within the frame; composition works because of the diagonal position of the couple.

Real Name
    Tejal

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowman View Post
    Nicely done, even though subjects are almost centrally placed within the frame; composition works because of the diagonal position of the couple.
    Thanks John... Yes, central placement, it is a drawback, i can say. But considering the environment I kept it this way.

Real Name
    Binnur

Hi Tejal, I think two very close people in the center of a vast environment makes the composition a bit strange. IMO this image would look better with the man reparing the sewing machine only

Real Name
    Tejal

Quote Originally Posted by bnnrcn View Post
    Hi Tejal, I think two very close people in the center of a vast environment makes the composition a bit strange. IMO this image would look better with the man reparing the sewing machine only
    thanks for your feedback. I have such frame as well. I will post it very shortly.