Thread: Nikon D750

Real Name
    John

Nikon D750

I picked up a Nikon D750 last week and am very impressed. If anyone out there is on the fence about which full-frame Nikon to buy, they really should consider this camera. I agree with what I heard one of the senior guys from DP Review say that his D810 is going to spend a lot of time on the shelf now that he has a D750.

One thing I notice is that because this camera is comparatively light and compact, I am leaving the heavy zooms home and going back to my lighter primes which is actually fun. The combination makes a nice package to carry around.

John

Chesterfield, Missouri/Melbourne, Australia
    Real Name
    Izzie

Re: Nikon D750

John when I was choosing between the D750 and the D810, the D750 is smaller in comparison as to size...plus other stuffs...so I bought the D810 instead. If I can have another D810, I would be the happiest on earth. I love my camera, so congratulation on your new acquisition.

Real Name
    John

Quote Originally Posted by IzzieK View Post
    John when I was choosing between the D750 and the D810, the D750 is smaller in comparison as to size...plus other stuffs...so I bought the D810 instead. If I can have another D810, I would be the happiest on earth. I love my camera, so congratulation on your new acquisition.
    I was looking for a second full-frame body and the choice was between the D750 and the D810 both excellent cameras. I decided that having the D750 and my existing D800 provided me with more options to better fit different shooting situations than having two D8XX bodies. In practical terms, image quality is a wash and I like the smaller size and some of the features. Cost was not a consideration.

There are no right or wrong answers here. It is a matter of personal preference and how the camera fits into your style. I totally understand your point of view.

Have fun!

John

Real Name
    John

I'm planning to rent one, hopefully four days are enough to give it a workout.

Real Name
    John