Thread: Tags cloud

Real Name
    Henri-Pierre Chavaz

Tags cloud

Writing this post Fujifilm X / RAW FILE CONVERTER EX 2.0 I tried to tag it.

No "Fujifilm" tag, at best a "post-processing" tag but no "raw" or "raw conversion" tag. I am new here, but it seems to me that the tags cloud could be slightly expanded.

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Re: Tags cloud

Hi Henri-Pierre,

Way back in the early days of the forum, we let everyone add their own tags, we had so many - and it got into a huge mess.

We cleaned it all up and since then, as you've discovered, we've kept to broad categories only.

We're not like a lot of other forums, most active members are fairly regular attendees and come here for the friendly community, in which we use real first names. So we find that the tag cloud isn't a huge part of the forum for many users.

May I end by welcoming you to the CiC forums and hope that despite your initial disappointment, you come to appreciate the unique place that we have here.

Best regards, Dave

Real Name
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Humphries View Post
    We're not like a lot of other forums, most active members are fairly regular attendees and come here for the friendly community, in which we use real first names. So we find that the tag cloud isn't a huge part of the forum for many users.

Best regards, Dave
    You can say that again Dave. I have been an active member for many years and could care less about tags....

Real Name
    Henri-Pierre Chavaz

Hi Dave

So we find that the tag cloud isn't a huge part of the forum for many users.
    It is not a problem for me.

May I end by welcoming you to the CiC forums and hope that despite your initial disappointment, you come to appreciate the unique place that we have here.
    Sure it seems to be an very interesting community.

Meilleures salutations,

Henri-Pierre