Thread: just horsin' around part 2 For Binnur

Real Name
    Ken Outch

just horsin' around part 2 For Binnur

Here in response to a request from a very nice person in a previous post is more of the same. Hopefully I will be forgiven for over posting. But with luck these may be of interest to a few folk and so any comments posted will not be too scathing. Apologies if I have over stayed my welcome.

These have had minimal pp-ing and yes I agree could well have done with a bit more cropping and a touch of the old vignette to fade out some of the background.

Would like to offer a special thanks to the lovely wee and kindly Scottish gentleman who went to some considerable effort to research and post an 'expo' on the annual pagan festival held down in the Antipodes by a bunch of renegade colonial upstarts.

And in answer to another comment re the framing which did not show the horses' heads clearly I was trying to show confused close interaction by all concerned. And that is my excuse; and I am sticking to it!

Thanks to all who might view and for any comments posted.

just horsin' around part 2  For Binnur

Last edited by Donald; 26th February 2015 at 10:38 PM. Reason: Hyperlink inserted to earlier thread

Real Name
    John

Re: just horsin' around part 2 For Binnur

Nice additions, better angle.

Chesterfield, Missouri/Melbourne, Australia
    Real Name
    Izzie

Very nice series, Ken...I was picking a favourite pose but all of them...well, apart from the first one which has the distraction of the red light from the SUV...are all good looking to my eyes.

Yes, and a pity about the last image where besides some background issues the horse's head isn't perfectly sharp. But moving images in a showground are so very tricky/impossible to photography perfectly.

Real Name
    Binnur

Hi Ken. Thanks for taking the time to go and shoot again and thanks for sharing. I think this time your images are more to the goal with good shooting angles and better compositions. I like them all.