Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Mouse

Real Name
    Jeremy Rundle

Mouse

I love pre owned gear, in fact I used to shop at Jessops right up to the time they stopped selling it.

A number of weeks back I bought two Bushnell trail cameras from my now best shop LCE

Last night was the first time (after winter watch) on BBC I tried them out.

Over exposed, tonight I will cover half the emitters with duct tape

Mouse
    COLD last night

Mouse

Mouse
    Last edited by JR1; 23rd January 2015 at 02:14 PM.

Real Name
    Dave

Re: Mouse

I've been using a trail camera for a while now, mainly for recording videos badgers and pine martens.

I think they are excellent way of finding out what wildlife is around, which in some cases you would not see even if you did stay up into the early hours.

Just a word of warning - checking the results of the previous night recording can become addictive

Dave

Real Name
    Dan

I recently went out with a friend to collect the photos from two or three gamecams. It really is an excellent way to figure out what is moving and what times of day. Have fun with it.

Real Name
    Jeremy Rundle

Quote Originally Posted by Tringa View Post
    I've been using a trail camera for a while now, mainly for recording videos badgers and pine martens.

I think they are excellent way of finding out what wildlife is around, which in some cases you would not see even if you did stay up into the early hours.

Just a word of warning - checking the results of the previous night recording can become addictive

Dave
    I am working on getting a better image, I am setting up for mice and voles but the light output for small animals is too intense so at the moment I am experimenting with covering some of the leds

Real Name
    Jeremy Rundle

I was lucky I got TWO from LCE for £80 pre owned