Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0
Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Miyuki

  1. #1

    Miyuki

    my pet chihuahua dog
    幸, meaning "happiness" or "good fortune"

    Miyuki

    my very 1st post here.

  2. #2
    Shadowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    29,187
    Real Name
    John

    Re: Miyuki

    Very good effort for a difficult subject.

    Quote Originally Posted by stansantiago View Post
    my pet chihuahua dog
    幸, meaning "happiness" or "good fortune"

    Miyuki

    my very 1st post here.

  3. #3

    Re: Miyuki

    thanks Shadowman, and yes she's seldom "in a still" mode except when sleeping or lying

  4. #4
    Shadowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    29,187
    Real Name
    John

    Re: Miyuki

    Stansantiago,

    Pet photography enthusiasts say that it is best to get down on your pet's level when taking their photo. For one reason, it provides a different perspective of how pets are usually photographed and I guess it also makes them more comfortable when you giving them so much attention. We have two cats and whenever I point a camera at them they usually run directly to my feet. I guess so much attention needs to be rewarded.

    Quote Originally Posted by stansantiago View Post
    thanks Shadowman, and yes she's seldom "in a still" mode except when sleeping or lying

  5. #5

    Re: Miyuki

    i was actually squatting when i took the shot.
    you are right, they do really come very close and sniff on the lens

    thanks again for your comments.

  6. #6
    Shadowman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    WNY
    Posts
    29,187
    Real Name
    John

    Re: Miyuki

    I don't know if you've seen these yet from another member, but they would appear to be the most difficult assignment to get this type of expression.

    More Boxer puppies

    Quote Originally Posted by stansantiago View Post
    i was actually squatting when i took the shot.
    you are right, they do really come very close and sniff on the lens

    thanks again for your comments.

  7. #7

    Re: Miyuki

    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowman View Post
    I don't know if you've seen these yet from another member, but they would appear to be the most difficult assignment to get this type of expression.

    More Boxer puppies
    thanks for the link Shadowman. it gave me the idea to put the subject (dog/animal) on top of a table.
    will definitely help to keep 'em still, well at least for dog shots

    cheers!

  8. #8
    Alis's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    1,544
    Real Name
    Ali

    Re: Miyuki

    Excellent shot!

  9. #9

    Re: Miyuki

    thank you Alis

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •