Real Name
    James Yu

my try again CC please :)

my try again CC please :)

Real Name
    Rick

Re: my try again CC please :)

Hi, James;

You did a great job with what looks like a tough exposure in shadow. I can't see EXIF data: did you use fill flash? The tones are really good, and the detail is excellent. My comments are mostly about the pose and story. The models and their poses seem to fit together in the lower half (they mirror each other), but in the upper half, they don't seem to relate to each other. The diagonals of the left (from our view) model's arms are very nice, but the right model's arms don't carry it through. They're looking in different directions, but not opposite directions, and neither is looking at the other. Is that your intent? Did you want them to be related for half, but separate for half?

Cheers,
    Rick

I would suggest that the model on the right is looking just a touch nervous. The one on the left has a perfect disdainful expression.

But I can't see anything wrong with your photography.

Real Name
    James Yu

thanks for the comments..

Real Name
    Ali

It is a very interesting shot. I think you got the shot just right in terms of exposure and skin tones.

I agree with the comments from Rick and Goeff. Personally, I am having difficulty understanding the story, Why would you put two beautiful models in such a tight space? There is nothing special about the location that I can see. The door is not really special, not even old and the same goes for the wall. And the way they are pushed into that space, there is no depth to the picture. But seriously, what is the story there?

Real Name
    John

It's a glamour shot, most viewers of this type of photography aren't too concerned with composition. If this were an advertisement for bikinis it wouldn't work because you can barely see the outfits. But for glamour photography, and not the type where a woman poses for her boyfriend, this would be acceptable but would need addtional photos to provide variety.

Quote Originally Posted by Alis View Post
    It is a very interesting shot. I think you got the shot just right in terms of exposure and skin tones.

I agree with the comments from Rick and Goeff. Personally, I am having difficulty understanding the story, Why would you put two beautiful models in such a tight space? There is nothing special about the location that I can see. The door is not really special, not even old and the same goes for the wall. And the way they are pushed into that space, there is no depth to the picture. But seriously, what is the story there?