Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A Reward

Real Name
    JC Matheus

Re: A Reward

I never thought that a rainbow can ever be captured like this and a double rainbow at that!! Thank you Trevor for sharing this. An excellent capture !

Chesterfield, Missouri/Melbourne, Australia
    Real Name
    Izzie

You should frame this one Trevor -- the best of your barn shots -- from the SOOC to what you did after cleaning it up the warts and all, it ends up brilliant. I like that foreground from one of your barn shots as I remember but this one is better for the rainbow. Now a question: did you get to go near the barn where the end of the rainbow is and found your Leprechaun?

Real Name
    Trevor Reeves

Quote Originally Posted by IzzieK View Post
    Y Now a question: did you get to go near the barn where the end of the rainbow is and found your Leprechaun?
    Our Leprechauns got some bad investment advice and sold their gold to invest in risky high yield mutual funds in 2007. Now all you get at the end of the rainbow is a promissory note and a handful of those foil wrapped chocolate coins.

Real Name
    Andrew

I agree with Mike's comment that I think this image is all the better for not having the complete second rainbow. Having now seen the original I am in awe of your cleaning skills! I too have been finding myself rewarded by making the effort to get out even when the conditions look poor and I feel less than motivated to move from the comfort of bed at O'dark-thirty. You've knocked this one out of the park.

Real Name
    Binnur

Sorry for being so late to this thread. It is a GREAT image Trevor !!

Real Name
    vaez

Wonderful capture and very well done

Chesterfield, Missouri/Melbourne, Australia
    Real Name
    Izzie

Quote Originally Posted by tbob View Post
    Our Leprechauns got some bad investment advice and sold their gold to invest in risky high yield mutual funds in 2007. Now all you get at the end of the rainbow is a promissory note and a handful of those foil wrapped chocolate coins.
    Brilliant come-back,Trevor!!!!! I didn't know you have this in you -- you've been so serious about most things, especially barns.

Real Name
    Christina

Hi Trevor,

Yes, Wow! Truly magical! I've never seen both ends of a rainbow in real life, and that you captured its beauty in an image is amazing.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12