Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Educational/Training Offer (ends 20/10/14)

Real Name
    John

Educational/Training Offer (ends 20/10/14)

Came across this on the Fuji Rumours sight today. It looks interesting but I have to say immediately, I know nothing of the organisation and I cannot therefore vouch for it but some of our US members may know of it anyway. Thought it might be of interest to some given a few of the recent posts.

https://5daydeal.com/

Real Name
    steve

Re: Educational/Training Offer (ends 20/10/14)

John - they ran one earlier this year which I picked up - thw stuff this time around is all different to then & I've picked it up too - there is some very good stuff in the deal and well worth it.

steve

Real Name
    Richard

I like Serge Ramelli's posts on YouTube and I have two ebooks by Nicolesy (Nichole S. Young) and they are quite good. I am debating hot and cold whether I want to avail myself of this offer.

I have the new Perfect Photo Suite 9 coming shortly which I will have to learn. I don't want to overwhelm myself with new stuff.

Odds-on however, that I will probably (at the last minute) "bite the bullet" and purchase this collection...

Real Name
    steve

[QUOTE=rpcrowe;456195.......... I don't want to overwhelm myself with new stuff..........[/QUOTE]

Just keep it on disk until those long cold winter days ;-)

I'd also appreciate your views on Photo Suite 9 once you've had a good play with it.

steve