Thread: User Friendly Calendar Creater

Real Name
    Richard

User Friendly Calendar Creater

I have used createphotocalendars.com to format and to print this year's calendar for our rescue group. I found this to be extremely user friendly. They also have various ways to market the calendars...

Printing calendars at home is a costly (ink and paper) proposition and often does't look totally professional unless you have a way to bind the calendar.

Additionally, printing and binding calendars would be time consuming and IMO not worth the trouble...

Added to that, if we had to purchase a certain number of calendars and did not sell all of them, our slim margin of profit would be eaten up. Selling the calendars via createphotocalendars.com would be a safe and easy way to sell them. We would not have any left over, and unsold calendars....
    Last edited by rpcrowe; 23rd September 2014 at 10:11 PM.

Real Name
    John

Re: User Friendly Calendar Creater

Thanks for the information.

It's createphotocalendars.com. There is a little typo in a link Richard posted. Thanks for the tip!

Real Name
    Richard

Thanks for the correction Vladimir... Sometimes my fingers can't see where I am typing....
    Last edited by rpcrowe; 23rd September 2014 at 10:22 PM.

Real Name
    Yes

There is aa macro within Corel Draw that enables one to easily create a calendar - which you can modify in many ways as all parts are editable by the programme. For example I produce one for a small society where I hihjlight in bold red type the day our monthly meeting is held on.

Real Name
    Richard

Thanks for the feedback. I guess that there are quite a few ways to skin a cat. createphotocalendars.com is but one of them...

Here is a link to the calendar.

https://www.createphotocalendars.com...9d60acd88d4107

Note: the preview shown by this link is not absolutely accurate. See the box to image right of the heart logo at the bottom...

The box is blank, while the actual calendar (and the preview shown on the website) has our organizations name and information in that box...

I have not proof read the preview linked to and further than noting that the organizational name and information is missing...
    Last edited by rpcrowe; 24th September 2014 at 04:38 AM.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Excellent design and presentation, Richard. Very well done. I hope it will be hugely popular.

Real Name
    Richard

Quote Originally Posted by Donald View Post
    Excellent design and presentation, Richard. Very well done. I hope it will be hugely popular.
    Thank you Donald. Your opinion means a lot to me.

I also plan to do a Fantasy Puppy calendar using these types of digital backgrounds with puppies as the main subject...

The butterflies, unicorn, gnomes, fairies, etc are paste on props which I would use very judiciously, if at all...

I reduced the pixel count on these images to 72 PPI for pasting into smugmug. The files come as 300 PPI.