Thread: In conversation 2

Real Name
    Phil Page

In conversation 2

As pointed out before - trying to find a face to face conversation, interactions and reactions, is far more preferable than people on their mobile phones.

I've taken a series of shots of these two guys at Borough Market - they work on two different stalls but have obviously built up a relationship based around their mutual cigarette cravings! This is the first of the 'contact sheet' that I've processed so far. Fringes of markets are often a good place to look for photo ops.

In conversation 2

Real Name
    John

Re: In conversation 2

Nice capture.

Chesterfield, Missouri/Melbourne, Australia
    Real Name
    Izzie

One has an apron on and the other one has a tea towel on his waist which I immediately became curious about because of the position of the legs...I love the expression on the guy with the tea towel on his waist though...nice catch.

Real Name
    Phil Page

The guy on the left works for a stall producing pulled pork and other sandwiches - the guy on the right is a fine tea importer

Real Name
    Greg

A beautiful candid moment, Phil, this shot makes me smile. I wonder if the bottom of the frame has been cropped a little too close the guy's foot?

Real Name
    Phil Page

Quote Originally Posted by FootLoose View Post
    A beautiful candid moment, Phil, this shot makes me smile. I wonder if the bottom of the frame has been cropped a little too close the guy's foot?
    Unavoidable I'm afraid, Greg, as I was shooting from the hip and the camera was at an angle at the time so this was the best full length crop I could come up with