Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Jewish Proverb ~ A joyful heart is good medicine, But a broken spirit dries up the bo

Real Name
    Brian

Jewish Proverb ~ A joyful heart is good medicine, But a broken spirit dries up the bo

Cooper was rolling in the grass when he sat up with this on his nose. Seemed to work with the proverb.
    Jewish Proverb ~ A joyful heart is good medicine, But a broken spirit dries up the bo

Real Name
    Richard

Re: Jewish Proverb ~ A joyful heart is good medicine, But a broken spirit dries up th

Cooper is changing from a cute puppy to a really handsome dog!

Real Name
    Brian

Re: Jewish Proverb ~ A joyful heart is good medicine, But a broken spirit dries up th

Quote Originally Posted by rpcrowe View Post
    Cooper is changing from a cute puppy to a really handsome dog!
    well yes he did but I do believe you are thinking of Choco the not so puppyish puppy we got about 8 months ago. This is a shot of our 13 year old Doberman when he was about 6 or 7 and in his prime.

Real Name
    John

I thought your proverb was cut short, "But a broken spirit dries up the bones".

Nice capture of Cooper, brought a smile to my face.

Real Name
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowman View Post
    I thought your proverb was cut short, "But a broken spirit dries up the bones".

Nice capture of Cooper, brought a smile to my face.
    I didn't notice that but you're right it was. Cooper is a smile bringer. he has slowed down with age but he still brings joy to our lives.

Real Name
    Binnur

Hi Brian, funny pose I think there is a green color cast on the image, Cooper's hair looks a bit greenish.

Real Name
    Brian

Quote Originally Posted by bnnrcn View Post
    Hi Brian, funny pose I think there is a green color cast on the image, Cooper's hair looks a bit greenish.
    Not on either of my monitors. I did not add any green to the shot.