Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0
Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Following in her footsteps

  1. #1
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    8

    Following in her footsteps

    I been following her (my wife) for 20 years now. can you blame me?

    dsc_0330.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Dave Humphries; 21st March 2010 at 04:50 PM.

  2. #2
    Moderator Dave Humphries's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Windsor, Berks, UK
    Posts
    16,396
    Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

    Re: Following in her footsteps

    Quote Originally Posted by ivan z View Post
    I been following her (my wife) for 20 years now. can you blame me?
    Nope

    I can't make up my mind whether this needs a clockwise twist or not, some wall look vertical, some not and the clouds don't, but I think its me.

    Cheers,

  3. #3

    Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Location
    Bucharest,Romania
    Posts
    1,331

    Re: Following in her footsteps

    Quote Originally Posted by ivan z View Post
    I been following her (my wife) for 20 years now. can you blame me?

    dsc_0330.jpg

    It is Your choice I suppose

  4. #4

    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Maryland, USA
    Posts
    1,015
    Real Name
    Rick

    Re: Following in her footsteps

    Quote Originally Posted by Dave Humphries View Post

    I can't make up my mind whether this needs a clockwise twist or not, some wall look vertical, some not and the clouds don't, but I think its me.

    Cheers,
    I don't think it's you, Dave. If you run a guide line from her head down through the back, you can see it's outside her left heel. This wouldn't be right for walking. I think it can use 1-2 degrees CW rotation.

    Cheers,
    Rick

  5. #5
    Moderator Dave Humphries's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Windsor, Berks, UK
    Posts
    16,396
    Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

    Re: Following in her footsteps

    Quote Originally Posted by rick55 View Post
    I don't think it's you, Dave. If you run a guide line from her head down through the back, you can see it's outside her left heel. This wouldn't be right for walking. I think it can use 1-2 degrees CW rotation.
    I think it came out a bit more than that, but having set it on cloud base and confirmed it on wall on left, a line can now run down through head to left heel.

    Following in her footsteps

    Ivan, I hope you don't mind me taking liberties with your wife (and picture)

  6. #6
    New Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    8

    Re: Following in her footsteps

    help yourself. i mean with the photo...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •