Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Oh Fork

Oh Fork

This really is just playing around but some interesting effects nonetheless. I think I will have to explore this further when I get used to all these buttons and twiddly things on this camera I suppose I will have to read the manual at some point (but don't tell WireVixen she will think I am trying to engage with my feminine self)

Oh Fork

Oh Fork

Real Name
    Steve

Re: Oh Fork

Cor; another couple of classics.

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

There might well be new buttons to press and things to twiddle, but they haven't dulled your creative brilliance.

Steve, I think you need to get out more. Arranging two forks into what is clearly a mating position shows a degree of something I'd better not mention...

Seriously, these are very good, and far better than my own fork shot. But then mine was not copulating!

Steve, I think you need to get out more. Arranging two forks into what is clearly a mating position shows a degree of something I'd better not mention...
    Copulating cutlery...its a perfectly natural act....if I had smeared one with beef dripping and suspended it from a toast rack I could see your point. You do have me wondering about scissors and sisters though (goes off to rummage through the knife drawer)

Its a good job you did not spot my post from a few weeks back'

Oh Fork

Thanks for your comments guys you are once again encouraging the incorrigible

Real Name
    Dave Humphries :)

Anyone remember "four khandles"?

Steve

I think you should start a thread for alternative shots of domestic appliances. I have a few I could put in. Might be interesting. I like the origami shot - very creative.

I think the 2nd image is very good, simple and clear. For the 1st one, I felt a bit complicated, it seemed there were too many objects (both the objects themselves and their reflections) to affect my attention.

Oh, fork it. Anyway you look at it, these are nice.