Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: sunset

Real Name
    Christina

Re: sunset

Hi Rita,

Beautiful image! I especially adore the way you captured the sky. I prefer the sky in the original image for the rich colours. But I can see a little bit of green in the water in the first image - but you have lots of great advice here. I just jumped in to let you know that I think this is a beauty!

Graham, I appreciate your feedback. My PP skill is somewhere just above beginner and sometimes more beginner but learning everyday.

a) I will work on this point.

b) You are right I did clone something out of there and all I can say is "Oops" I think that is fixed now in the attached pic. I will fine tune it when I have a bit more time

c) I will experiment with this too.

sunset

Hi Christina, thank you so much. I also think the advice has been great and it is getting fine tuned with each post

By the way, I went a few weeks ago to Bloedel Conservatory at Queen Elizabeth Park. If you get a chance to go you
    will love the birds in there. Be prepared to take a lot of pics because they are very abundant.

Real Name
    Christina

My pleasure. Thank you for sharing your learning as it is also helpful to me.

Yes, that is another place I've been meaning to visit and it is only about an hour from where I live. Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Rita View Post
    Hi Christina, thank you so much. I also think the advice has been great and it is getting fine tuned with each post

By the way, I went a few weeks ago to Bloedel Conservatory at Queen Elizabeth Park. If you get a chance to go you
    will love the birds in there. Be prepared to take a lot of pics because they are very abundant.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12