Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Working with the concrete truck

Real Name
    António Correia

Working with the concrete truck

1. Working with the concrete truck
    2. Working with the concrete truck

Re: Working with the concrete truck

well well! after looking at your numerous pic here mrantonio i find that u have this gift to pick out the best,photogenic,faces to pose for your pics! its really uncanny,how ppl in your pics totally over power your images and surroundings! maybe you should really open up a office called "model coordinator" or something like tht! there is a huge demand for such good model coordinators in the market. in these images,i find that you have improved on your focus!

Real Name
    António Correia

Re: Working with the concrete truck

Quote Originally Posted by taken View Post
    well well! after looking at your numerous pic here mrantonio i find that u have this gift to pick out the best,photogenic,faces to pose for your pics! its really uncanny,how ppl in your pics totally over power your images and surroundings! maybe you should really open up a office called "model coordinator" or something like tht! there is a huge demand for such good model coordinators in the market. in these images,i find that you have improved on your focus!
    Thank you Taken.
    No Taken I am not going to open that office. Sorry.
    My models are natural and they act, most of the times, naturally while they are working.
    I do have, however, some shots where people are posing for me.

You have commented all of them I think.
    Not this one. Neither this one.
    I am giving you home work.

This guy was waiting orders to fill in the bucket to pump the concrete to the floor up above.
    I asked him and he said it was OK if I made some shots of him.
    I got his phone number - in fact I have lost it and I have to find a way to get it back - to offer one of his pictures.
    This shot was done while visiting the young Architect's house being built.
    The old Architect was shooting pictures...
    More pictures will come as the works go on.

Yes I do take care abou the focus now. Well... in fact I have always been alert for that crucial matter but let's say that now, I pay more attention than before.

Don't forget that the 5D has some kind of difficulty to focus when the light is poor in other points but the central one and here, the light and contrast, was not missing ...

I have shot - in the last few days - with my 20D and the focus, outside the central point, seem faster an more accurate. Just a feeling. In fact, a different camera for different goals.

Thank you for commenting.