Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: SNS-HDR, HDR tone mapping for lazy people

Real Name
    Have a guess :)

Re: SNS-HDR vs TuFuse tone mapping

Quote Originally Posted by ANSORB View Post
    I hope the result satisfies Colin, I have the same feelings.

SNS-HDR, HDR tone mapping for lazy people
    I hereby award the image the rare and coverted "C J Southern HDR seal of approval"!

He utilizado el SNS-HDR_Lite y es una pasada, facil y con unos resultados muy buenos, claro que el Pro es aun mejor con mas posibilidades peroeste es de pago, un programa HDR a tener en cuenta en el futuro.

Saludos

Real Name
    Peter

Here's one I did earlier - it's a college chapel in Cambridge. All done in CS5.

SNS-HDR, HDR tone mapping for lazy people

Real Name
    Chris

Thanks so much for the threads here, this has been very informative and helpful . Choosing the right software is an issue. I like the results of the images with SNS. Really crisp, clean, clear Highly detailed with beautiful contrasts. I didn't want to purchase one that turned my photos into cartoons. Must trial a version.

Has anyone tried the Home or Pro Versions? At 30 Euros (Home) and 85 Euros (Pro) this is not terribly expensive.

Glenn

Real Name
    Russell

Quote Originally Posted by Glenn NK View Post
    Has anyone tried the Home or Pro Versions? At 30 Euros (Home) and 85 Euros (Pro) this is not terribly expensive.

Glenn
    Hi I use the Pro Version of SNS-HDR and if you missed it there is an offer from Pebel at the bottom of the page of 30% if you have subscribed/written about SNS-HDR on forums etc, do not no if this forum is included but drop him an email and ask.

FROM SNS_HDR website (http://www.sns-hdr.com/full.htm)
    The expression of gratitude for those who own feedback on the forums and newsgroups, contributed to the development of SNS-HDR software, give the person discount of 30% of the license. To purchase a license at a discount, to the address snibisz@sns-hdr.com request should be sent along with information about the named forum / newsgroup, and nick the contracting authority.
    Hope this helps
    Russ

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12