Hi - I'm interested in landscape photography and want to invest in some ND filters (to date all I have are UV filters on my lenses, plus a circ polarising filter for my wide angle).
I have the following lenses (all on a Canon 40D, so a non full frame, APS-C sensor):
1) Tokina 12-20 f/4 (77mm) wide angle
2) Tamron 28-75 f/2.8 (67mm)
3) Canon EF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 (58mm)
Cokin seem to do 2 sets of Grad ND's -
1) Cokin H250A ND Grad Kit (p-series)
2) Cokin U960 Z-Pro ND-Gradual Kit (z-series)
I have a couple of questions:
1) Will the p-series suffice (the set is £50 vs £150 for the z) or will it cause issues on the wide angle lense?
2) Am I right in thinking that in addition to the kit itself, the only other thing I will need will be a cokin adaptor ring (one for each lense that I want to use the filters on)?
Any other advice/tips for good landscapes gratefully received!