Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Machine operator

Real Name
    António Correia

Machine operator

Good morning.
    Today I post pictures of someone operating a machine.
    What do you think of these pictures ?

1. Machine operator
    2. Machine operator
    3. Machine operator

Re: Machine operator

that if you get any closer, you might get hurt...:-)

not sure if you are trying to capture the worker, or the machine..
    the first one is a good idea, however, the lack of light inside the cabin makes it harder to discern the driver. otherwise, more light there and maybe a little more out of focus on light/windshield, and you might have had something good...then again...I am sitting at my desk, not shooting in the mud...

Real Name
    António Correia

Quote Originally Posted by atvinnys View Post
    that if you get any closer, you might get hurt...:-)not sure if you are trying to capture the worker, or the machine...the first one is a good idea, however, the lack of light inside the cabin makes it harder to discern the driver. otherwise, more light there and maybe a little more out of focus on light/windshield, and you might have had something good...then again...I am sitting at my desk, not shooting in the mud...

Thank you for the concern. Indeed the driver was cooperating with me and the machine was not working at all

I was not with my feet on mud but on sand and gravel.
    The photo you refer to was rather difficult to catch even using the CPF... It was a lucky shot you know ...

ur first pic is just too good i love the framing like the light on the operator facethe disturbing reflections,blurry foreground!all good. the third pic, i feel even with all that heavy metal all around that operator i think his face,expression,his personality,his body language has totally overpowered your image again as usual in the second pic....the operator cabin is well captured,no reflections,good exposure inside rest of the pic can be easily ignored

Real Name
    António Correia

Quote Originally Posted by taken View Post
    ur first pic is just too good i love the framing like the light on the operator facethe disturbing reflections,blurry foreground!all good. the third pic, i feel even with all that heavy metal all around that operator i think his face,expression,his personality,his body language has totally overpowered your image again as usual in the second pic....the operator cabin is well captured,no reflections,good exposure inside rest of the pic can be easily ignored

Thank you taken. This coming from you ... Yuuupppi
    I thing the picture number suffers from a too strong flash on the machine itself.
    And I am sorry the lights were not switched on ...