Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: New member

Real Name
    George

Hi, I have just subscribed as a new member. Photography is a relatively new hobby for me and is proving very enjoyable. To date it's been a fairly steep learning curve for me. I am keen to take any opportunity to learn from other who are willing to share experience and knowledge.

My interests are streets and buildings, landscape and nature studies.

I lve in the north east of England and I am considering joining a club.

Best wishes

George

Real Name
    Just add 'MacKenzie'

Re: New member

Great to have you here, George. I hope you enjoy being part of CiC and, indeed, do find it useful.

By the way - If you wish you can go to Edit Profile and put in your location, so that it appears in the sidebar alongside your message, just like mine beside this message. Then everybody knows where everybody else is.

Real Name
    JC Matheus

Hi , I am Joselito from the Philippines. I am relatively new to photography. I am already enjoying the thing I have seen so far here at CIC. I have used SLRs before but mainly just like any point and shoot cameras. It is only now that I am exploring its real design.

I hope I can participate in some of the forums, recognising my limited knowledge of photography and also post some photos.

Have a nice day everyone!

Chesterfield, Missouri/Melbourne, Australia
    Real Name
    Izzie

Welcome to this forum, Joselito and George...this is a good friendly community and you will find your niche is really here. Please participate in the discussion...although most of them are serious, we are people too that can laugh at our mistakes and learn from one another though our photos and questions.

Real Name
    John

Joselito and Georgelee, have either of you or any other new member submitted your images to a photo contest? Just wondering if you received any feedback.