Thread: Hi, new member here

Real Name
    Tareq Alhamrani

Hi, new member here

Hello all,

I was here in the past so long time ago but lost my account name so i decided to create one.

My name is Tareq, i am from Ajman city, United Arab Emirates. I graduated from university in 2004 in Civil Engineering field, worked in that since 2004 but wasn't happy and i am now after all these years at worst situations with my job.

Anyway, While i was in university and during my last year, i used photography very simple for my group graduation project, and since that time photography settled in mind am worry maybe forever, and i spent a fortune since i started with my real digital camera Nikon Coolpix 8800 by 2005 until now, so i don't think i will give up this passion any soon in my life.

I know about this site, and it is really so informative and helpful site, but i remember i wasn't an active contributor, but this will not stop me to be here to learn, and i will do my best to share something if i can.

Thanks,
    Tareq

Real Name
    Ian

Re: Hi, new member here

Hi Tareq,

Welcome back

Learning can be interactive too, so don't hold back this time, in joining in, its much more fun.

One of my sons has a Nikon 8800, a versatile little beast, so I know it well.

I am sure you can bring your take on it and produce some excellent results.

Real Name
    Have a guess :)

Hi Tareq,

Welcome back from me too.

I was hoping your last name wasn't Alsaadi, or Andrew and I would have to bow before you!

Chesterfield, Missouri/Melbourne, Australia
    Real Name
    Izzie

Welcome back Tareq. I look forward to your photo sharing and knowledge sharing with us here.

Real Name
    Tim

Hi. I am Tim. I live in Oregon, USA and my photographic interests are in landscape, travel, and nature photography. Recently retired, I hope to spend more time getting out of doors and capturing landscape images. I use a Nikon D3100 with standard kit lenses, a 50mm prime, and extension tubes. I look forward to sharing my photographs and learning to improve them through your comment and to enjoying the many fine photos of other members.

Chesterfield, Missouri/Melbourne, Australia
    Real Name
    Izzie

A nice warm welcome to you Tim...
    Quote Originally Posted by twood View Post
    Hi. I am Tim. I live in Oregon, USA and my photographic interests are in landscape, travel, and nature photography. Recently retired, I hope to spend more time getting out of doors and capturing landscape images. I use a Nikon D3100 with standard kit lenses, a 50mm prime, and extension tubes. I look forward to sharing my photographs and learning to improve them through your comment and to enjoying the many fine photos of other members.