Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Taxi driver

Real Name
    António Correia

Taxi driver

Sometimes we just take 3 photos and get one good.
    Just a Lisbon, Portugal taxi driver.
    Taxi driver

Re: Taxi driver

i think this a fine,bright,goodlooking portrait! very nice foreground! but in the bargain, u lost on the background the tree behind the drivers face,though its blurr,is distracting! composition needs practice. focus needs practice.portraits demand sharp focus on the subject. this being a outdoor shot,focusing should have been easy! u need to practice visualizing pics in your head,before u click... a pic starts in the head..... the driver seems to be in two minds. his expression seems to say" should i smile or cry a little bit" his smile and his eyes are saying different things!......the right moment is lost here!
    Last edited by taken; 25th August 2008 at 09:22 AM.

Real Name
    António Correia

Re: Taxi driver

Quote Originally Posted by taken View Post
    i think this a fine,bright,goodlooking portrait! very nice foreground! but in the bargain, u lost on the background the tree behind the drivers face,though its blurr,is distracting! composition needs practice. focus needs practice.portraits demand sharp focus on the subject. this being a outdoor shot,focusing should have been easy! u need to practice visualizing pics in your head,before u click... a pic starts in the head..... the driver seems to be in two minds. his expression seems to say" should i smile or cry a little bit" his smile and his eyes are saying different things!......the right moment is lost here!

I like your comments.
    Dare to show your pictures !
    Where are they ?