Thread: Water Color

Real Name
    Tim

Water Color

I wasn't sure really where to post this because it doesn't really fit in Nature & Architecture, or People & Pets - so here it is.

I intentionally over saturated the colors because that was the look I wanted. I personally love Peter Max paintings because of their color saturation. This isn't in the style of Peter Max, but the saturation of the colors reminded me of something he might do. Anyway, let me know what you think.

Water Color

Real Name
    Patrick

Re: Water Color

I like it. I'm usually turned off a little bit by a lot of saturation but I think you found a nice balance and the picture really is all about the color

Real Name
    Shane

Tim I like this concept and the saturated color doesn't bother me at all. I do wonder if a shooting angle that allowed a better view of the paint pots (terminology?) might have improved the over all composition - maybe moving the camera a little to the left? The I see a study of shape and color where the circular shapes are emphasized.

Real Name
    Christina

I like it for the beautiful rich colour and blurred background. Shane's suggestion sounds good to me.