Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Light at the end of the Hallway

Real Name
    Bruce

Light at the end of the Hallway

Thought this was an interesting pic in concept; do not know about execution.
    Bruce

Light at the end of the Hallway

Real Name
    Greg

Re: Light at the end of the Hallway

Is this image the right way up? There seems to be a fire extinguisher hanging on the ceiling and a picture hanging on the floor?

Apart from that: I like the concept, too. Shooting down a dark hallway into the light is not easy, so well done on the execution, too. The light source at the far end seems to be blown (and to be expected) but maybe you could tone it down a little -- just a little.

Real Name
    Bruce

Greg, this pic is on another post where it is rendered vertical. Thank you so much for your kind comments.

Bruce

Real Name
    Ken Curtis

Hi Bruce. I downloaded your image and it automatically rotated correctly. I don't know if you were just trying to create an image with a wide range of tones. If that was your goal, then I would suggest darkening the darks. I did not see anything interesting in the image that held my attention. Sorry. I think your image might have been better if there were some object to discover, such as a chair, a kid sitting on the floor or a cat. My two cents worth...

Real Name
    Bruce

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Curtis View Post
    Hi Bruce. I downloaded your image and it automatically rotated correctly. I don't know if you were just trying to create an image with a wide range of tones. If that was your goal, then I would suggest darkening the darks. I did not see anything interesting in the image that held my attention. Sorry. I think your image might have been better if there were some object to discover, such as a chair, a kid sitting on the floor or a cat. My two cents worth...
    Ken, thank you for your comments; putting something other in the photo, other than what you see, would have defeated what I was trying to convey.

Bruce

Real Name
    Nandakumar

I wonder why this auto rotation happens; another image posted by someone else also had the same fate; while i downloaded for verification, it too was auto corrected; when tried to repost, it went wrong again!!!!
    The image is excellent when i viewed it after rotating my laptop

Real Name
    Bruce

Thank you NandaKumar for viewing, and commenting.

Bruce