Helpful Posts Helpful Posts:  0

Thread: Flower Pics.

Real Name
    Terri

Flower Pics.

Here's the newbie again... Please critique these flower photos. This first one should be vertical...It uploaded horizontal not sure how to correct this?? Flower Pics. Flower Pics.

Real Name
    Nandakumar

Re: Flower Pics.

Before uploading, did you right click and select "rotate anticlockwise" through 90 degree?
    I like the second image

Real Name
    Terri

Quote Originally Posted by Wavelength View Post
    Before uploading, did you right click and select "rotate anticlockwise" through 90 degree?
    I like the second image
    Thank you...I'm trying to upload it correctly...so far right clicking isn't doing anything.

Real Name
    Terri

Quote Originally Posted by terrig View Post
    Thank you...I'm trying to upload it correctly...so far right clicking isn't doing anything.
    I have the magic mouse I checked to see if it was set up...no option for rotation It was already in vertical format before I uploaded it!
    Last edited by terrig; 11th September 2013 at 10:32 PM.

Real Name
    Nandakumar

i too tried , and met with the same problem..... hope some one else knows the issue....

Real Name
    Terri

Quote Originally Posted by Wavelength View Post
    i too tried , and met with the same problem..... hope some one else knows the issue....
    Well at least now I know it wasn't just me. I wondered why I'd have to rotate it since it was already in vertical format.

Real Name
    Tony

Odd! When I saved your image and opened it in LR it was vertical! I didn't need to rotate it.....

Real Name
    Rollin

Good detail. You may want to give some attention to the composition in the image. The central focus is too far to the right resulting in a portion it to be cropped. Cropping a portion of the seed pod is not an issue provided it is not overshadowed by other objects in the image, in this case the brown thistle on the left edge. The result, in this case, is an image imbalance. If you were to do a tight crop on the left of the main thistle pods and slightly above them(positioning them at the upper 1/3rd points in the image. The stem tehn feeds the eye into the thistles that are enhanced by the contrast with the dark background.